Tuesday, July 17, 2007

I've Got Mail!

When the mail arrives at our house, at least one of the kids asks if there is any mail for them. They have learned that kids get the good mail -- things like cards from Gra'ma and Gra'mpa and invitations to birthday parties. Grown-ups get bills and ads. That is that. Well, today I got the good mail! Take a look:


Yes, from Tracey the Cupcake Maven, near-professional Tag Sale-er (have you seen some of her finds?!), and Furniture Rescuer. What an inspiring lady - "living a beautiful life"!


I had the opportunity to meet-up with Tracey and Deb and Dori at a Willow Nest flea market recently and it will long be remembered as one of my favorite days! Their energy and kindness, the quick kinship we experienced, I was truly touched. It's what gave me the push I needed to start this blog, and to actively reclaim my dreams. "Bliss" refers to "The Business of Bliss", a feature and later a book by the editors of Victoria magazine. It's about making a living by doing what you love -- and these ladies do it with all their hearts. How can you not want that for yourself?

Thank you Tracey, for the sweet reminder of a day well spent!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are quite welcome!
Tracey

Debi Ward Kennedy said...

Kelly, I got mine, too!!!
Aren't they just DARLING?!

We are such lucky girls to have such wonderful friends!

Sweet Remembrance said...

You are a lucky girl!
What a great reminder for everyday...BLISS